REMINDER: Don’t forget to RSVP the New Member Orientation Event
GMT David Shinn is conducting a district wide NEW MEMBER ORIENTATION invitation to be held on Saturday, January 14, 2023, with meet and greet and eat at 12:30 p.m. with the meeting being conducted, promptly at 1:00 p.m. till 4:00 p.m. The Santa Fe Lions Club will be hosting the event.
- Who: Santa Fe Lions Club (GMT David Shinn)
- What: New Member Orientation
- When: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Where: 13112 – Hwy. 6, Santa Fe (between Amegy Bank & Little Caesar’s Pizza) Santa Fe Fire Station
- Why: Imagine belonging to an organization and having only a vague idea of its goals, programs, history or traditions. Would YOU feel like you belonged? Would you be motivated and committed to help the organization reach its goals? Of course, not! You might even be wondering why you joined. We welcome you, as a new member, to join us in maybe understanding a little of the basics of Lionism. When new members are informed properly, you are more likely to feel comfortable with the club, the district.
- And how: Teaching the Basics of Lionism
I challenge you to make the difference in your life to come and hear some of the presenters of our district discuss briefly the ins and outs of Lionism.
Cost: NONE! There will be a 50/50 to cover the costs, so dig deep for the stretch!!!
Each presenter that I have chosen will have a maximum of 15 minutes to speak.
We ask that you PLEASE….RSVP your presence of your sponsors and NEW members within the last 3 years. RSVP to: email@example.com or text to 409-789-1038 (David Shinn)