A Message from the Governor Elect Vicky Dulin
After visiting with the new Governor Elect Vicky Dulin, she has asked all clubs to be provided the following information for the 1st District 2-S4 Cabinet Meeting on July 16, 2022.
- The Tail Twisters will be holding a Silent Raffle. They ask all clubs to bring in a gift basket for this raffle. Tickets will be sold and a bucket will be in front of each basket. You will be able to drop a ticket in the basket you would like to try to win. The drawings will be held throughout the meeting.
- The Tail Twisters will be selling squares for a free hotel night at the next District Convention. Drawing date will be announced at the 1st District Cabinet Meeting.
- Training sessions will be provided. If you are new to an office or need information for your members then please plan to attend one of these sessions.
They are the following: President/ Secretary Treasurer Zone/Region IT
- All clubs are asked to bring books for children, young adults and even adults who may be home bound or in a hospital. These books will be passed out to children to help keep them reading during the summer months. A drop off bin will be provided at the meeting.
- All clubs are also asked to bring canned or non perishable food to help fill the food pantry in our area. A drop off section will be available at the meeting.
We hope all clubs will make a great showing for our new Governor Vicky Dulin. Now that people can get out more we hope to see plenty of great Lions at this event.
Kemah Lion Secretary